Thursday, May 04, 2006

New(er) Mac Commercial - iLife & Others


Mac continues to lay the advertising smack-down on PC's with it's most recent commercial. This one touts the awesomeness that is iLife, and ridicules the PC's pre-bundled clock and calculator applications. They forgot to mention Paint, which is also . . . hours of fun. If you just had a labotomy. So, PC users all over the world, enjoy the movie. I know I did.

EDIT - There's a couple more commercials. Instead of posting each in its own individual entry, I'll just dump them into this post.

Restarting


Networking


Better


Wall Street Journal

2 comments:

Robin said...

OH! That kind of better....

Jaime said...

LOL . . . the Awesome Computer Review . . Weekly . . . Journal.

on a sidenote, I'm glad that the Mac guy survived his encounted with the Jeepers Creepers monster. I totally though he got eaten at the end of that movie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)