Monday, May 22, 2006

Do You Need More Proof??

Last week I announced my "Parent of the Year" award, giving Britney Spears the wondrous honor of being best parent in the world in 2006. This picture should reinforce that. I mean, look at that adept child-handling. I haven't seen this kind of capable toddler-holding since Michael Jackson almost threw his baby out the window. These celebrity parents I tell you . . . they know how to raise children. I wish I had some of those growing up. I'd have way cool scars to show off to chicks. But alas, I had careful parents that never almost dropped my while holding a drink in one hand and myself in the other. I am so deprived.

*Side note - There's a lot of "I" in this post. I kinda feel like Tyra Banks. No, not self-centered. FIERCE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Brit, I think she could really benefit from some parenting classes. But this was something that could have happened to anyone. I fell down the stairs with Noah in my arms once. Granted I wasnt holding a gin and tonic in my other hand but it still could happen to anyone.

Jaime said...

i almost dropped a cellphone this past weekend . . . a rather expensive cellphone. that's why i don't like holding babies. i don't think i could fumble around and get a grip on the kid again . . . cocktail or not.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)