Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hump Day Hottie - Get Lost

Oh, Evangeline Lilly . . . how hot is she. I really had no idea who this was until I started watching Lost last season, and then she captured my attention with those eyes, and that shot of her in her underwear bathing on the beach. Ever since, my wife and I have become devout fans . . . minus the closet shrine. We like her, but we're not that crazy about her. Even though she has weird taste in men who have ears like a VW bug with its doors open, I still can't say anything bad about "Kate". I'm just hoping that tonight's episode of Lost focuses a little more on her, and a little less on the other, less attractive, survivors of Oceanic flight 815. I'd totally let her blow up my father in a "gas accident" explosion.

8 comments:

Big D said...

I'm not a big fan of soap opera's, but she is hot.

Jaime said...

soap opera? this ain't Passions or General Hospital. This is Lost, one of the best shows on television.

Big D said...

We will all know when someones evil twin washes ashore.

Jaime said...

isn't that a reference to a "Lost" novel that's coming out or has recently come out?

head over to the Hanso website. www.sublymonal.com . it's trippy shit.

deestract said...

*yawn* @ this chick.

Jaime said...

what?? you suck listless.

Anonymous said...

"yawn" whatever....she's much better than you

deestract said...

Haha. I never said she wasn't.
Doesn't mean I can't still find her bo...*yawn*...excuse me...ring.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)