Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mariah Carey gets Jackson'd

It seems whatever affliction struck Janet Jackson turning her toned body into a walrus is starting to afflict other female singing divas. Case in point: Mariah Carey, who is starting to look more and more like Drew Carey. This I gather from the looks of this picture, taken from a German television appearance on the popular show "Die Fattie Hour" (relax, die = the in German). Does this woman own a mirror? And if so, is it one of those funhouse type mirrors that make you look thinner? If that's the case, I need to ask her where she buys those things. I needs me one.

I never thought Mariah was hot, so this is just icing on the cake for me. I never thought that she was particularly talented either, but with her new look, she could totally join up with those Weathergirl singing sensations and do a new version of "It's Raining Men", but this time, with all new and improved ear-drum exploding action.

4 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

yeah she is getting a little chunky there. Maybe it's the new "in" thing. LOL!

Jaime said...

too much junk in that trunk if you ask me.

deestract said...

tsk tsk. as a former chunky/junky woman, you too need to stop being haters!

deestract said...

hush up. I'm just sayin'! I was merely defending her size, not her mental state, though I'd probably side with her on that one, too. No wonder what, ese? Pssh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)