Thursday, January 05, 2006

My New Techno-Lover

Damn this thing can grill a tasty burger. I got this in the mail a couple of days ago and took it for a culinary spin last night. So hot. Literally, took about 9 minutes to grill up 4 burgers. And the fat just drips right out of it. This is an Atkins-dieter's best friend. Now, if I could only drop the carbs from my diet and live off of perfectly grilled George Foreman meat . . . waitamminut, that sounded bad. I would like to reitertate that I am neither gay nor a cannibal. Or a gay cannibal. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Well, the cannibal part is just reprehensible, but you can still pork butts if you want to. And you can surely cook pork butts on the grill as well.

I do have to say that my wife is a little jealous of the attention I'm lavishing on the George Foreman grill. They way I caress its curves, hold it in my arms with it's flap open so that it looks like I'm burping a baby. I don't know where this jealousy stems from, but she needs to get over it. The grill is here to stay and she needs to accept it.

6 comments:

deestract said...

You're a little late, but glad you finally joined the bandwagon. =-p

Jaime said...

i didn't actually purchase it though. I used my visa thank you points.

deestract said...

Ooh! Nice. VISA doesn't like me, 'cause I pay my balance off on time. =-( well, screw you, Visa.
*blows raspberry* Oh, and try turkey patties on the GFG. They're grrrrrreat!

Jaime said...

i hope i use it more often that my mother did her's, which was once, and then it got tossed.

deestract said...

Probably cuz she can actually *cook* unlike little old me. Thanks, George...

Jaime said...

we grilled up hotdogs on the GFG (that's what i'm calling it these days . . as of now). unfortunately, the dogs were too small for the buns. they felt inadequate . . . like they were asian hotdogs.

it was sad.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)