Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bigfoot Sighted


Not since the Patterson footage has the evidence of there being a Sasquatch, a missing link, a wild woolly bipedal mammal; been so strong since the most recent pictures of Star Jones out gallivanting at the beach. I'm sorry, did I just say "gallivanting"? Anyway, yes, Star Jones is bigfoot, just look at the two pictures provided in this scientific treatise. It's undeniable proof. She must go through a lot of razors. I just feel bad for the gay guy pictured below. The guy she is straddling in a very alpha-dog-ish kind of way. Yeah, the gay guy being her husband that is. Maybe he and Oprah's Steadman get together on the weekends and hold each other close to dull the pain that is being married to those ogres. That and buttsex while they spend their wives' money. This is a fate that should never befall any man out there. Not even despicable ones like Hitler. I'm pretty sure you can tell how much I hate Star/Oprah when I don't want Hitler to be crushed under their weight. 'Cause you know how I feel about tiny moustaches. Oh, and I hear he killed a buncha jews.

4 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

What a striking resemblance my dear watson! Could it be? LMAO!

deestract said...

tee-hee. You said "straddling."
Some ppl. just look better with more meat of their face. She looks weird now.

Jaime said...

you know, Debbie Matenopolis did not get fired. she quit because she thought Star Jones was going to eat her.

Jaime said...

you can call me the Brown Skull.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)