Thursday, January 26, 2006

Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles Teaser

I don't know what I could say about Robotech. If you're familiar with the tale of transforming F14 Tomcats and invading Zentradi giant aliens you know that it was epic in scope. If you watched this during the 80's, then you know it kicked ass. If you watched the Macross follow ups, you know they kicked ass. Now, if you check out the trailer for Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles you know that no matter how mediocre this may end up being, it's going to kick some ass in some nostalgic level. Depending on when the DVD distribution deal gets cemented, this should be hitting store shelves sometime in May or July of this year. Thank you Harmony Gold. I will be forwarding my first born to you as soon as it pops out of my wife.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)