Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Family Guy Does Gilmore Girls


Ok Ok, I confess, I watch Gilmore Girls every week and sometimes catch the end of the repeat showings on the ABC family channel when I get back home from work. So what, sue me. I even do a Lillith Faire'ian dance during the opening theme song. Yes, I'm borderline on growing a vagina. But, if I do, I'd have more sense than Mischa Barton and not wear white pants when I'm bleeding from it. That's why I find the above video so humorous, and also because deep down inside me . . . I do want to see Lorelai and Rory in some hot mom-daughter lesbian action.

4 comments:

deestract said...

Okay. I'm kinda stunned. I mean, I know GG offers a completely unrealistic quick-witted banter which is appealing, but you? You watch the gilmore girls..? No, seriously. Or is that you think Rory's hot? 'Cause she is, you know. =-D

deestract said...

Amen to that! I just never imagined him to be a fan.

Jaime said...

i missed most of the episode tonight, but i did overhear Rory breaking down infront of the Shrink and saw Luke visiting his long lost daughter's website.

now i'm watching half of House because i need to go pick up my tall-tale-telling wife.

big cock . . lol.

deestract said...

More short story, less tall tale, huh? =-p

And huh? Luke's got a kid? How did Lorelai take it?? I mean...I don't watch that show...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)