Friday, January 20, 2006

Silent Hill Trailer

I liked Christopher Gans' first film, Brotherhood of the Wolf, so my hopes after seeing this great little trailer are pretty moderate that this film will be true to the source material and actually worth watching. It stars Rhada Mitchell & Sean Bean who I'm sure is trying to forget that airplane movie he made with Jodie Foster. Lots of creepy things going on in this trailer, so check it out here courtesy of Yahoo Movies. Once again, I've been nice enough to provide a link with both Quicktime and Windows Media Player . . . because I know there are retards out there that have not made the transition to the better of the two. Oh, and I'm scared to think of what the Real Player fans will do when they realize that it's not one of the options on the page. Well, actually, no I don't. Real Player users wouldn't know how to use computers anyway.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)