Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mischa Barton Hemorrages

Either Mischa Barton has contracted Ebola, or this is a picture of her being retarded during her period. I'm going with the second theory, since they're still moving forward with the third season of the OC, so she can't be dead. Although, they can do wonders with CGI these days. Isn't there an unspoken rule or tennet amongst women that you can't wear an all white outfit when you have your mensies? Someone must have forgotten to pass that memo to Mischa. But then again, if you've seen her boyfriend, hobo-chic Cisco Henson, he's so grody he probably digs getting blood moustaches.

*gags*

Oh man, I think I just made myself sick.

2 comments:

deestract said...

hehe. serves you right!
That was just gross... "blood moustache." You are a twisted wordsmith.

Jaime said...

grossing people out makes my day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)