Sunday, January 29, 2006

Trailer Infatuation

Lots of new trailers out there this week. Here is a sampling of what piques my interest. It should pique yours too, since my taste is infallible. I mean, everyone knows that. If you don't, then I suggest you get with the program. Tout d' suite. (I'm not sure if that's spelled right, but it's French, so who cares anyway. Fucking frogs.)

The Devil and Daniel Johnston- An artsy farsty flick about some schizo manic depressive whose music is beloved by everyone. Kind of like my farts, who are beloved by my wife. By beloved, I of course mean, appaled. Yeah, she's not that German.

The Omen 666- This movie must have been waiting for just the right infernal year to come out on. You just can't beat a release date of 06/06/06 when the subject matter of your movie is the rebirth of the Devil. And the look of this kid is super-creepy . . . he's just so white.

The Notorious Bettie Page- This movie reeks of hotness. Who doesn't like Bettie Page. It's just a shame that she happens to be idolized by women who would never ever ever look as hot as she does. Regardless, this biopic from HBO Films should be worth a watch if you enjoy whips, slapping around and vintage erotica. And that Gretchen Moll is quite the little cutey . . . if I were into chicks like that. I'll have all you fucks know that I'm only into my wife, if you know what I mean *wink*.

Pulse- This looks a lot like The Ring, but with computers. I've always known the internet was creepy. All those 45 year old bastard pedophiles posing as 17 year old cheerleaders who are hungry for your nerdy cock . . . it's just too much. But I had no idea that there were ghosts looking to take your life at the same time. This stars Boone from Lost and the chick that plays Veronica Mars. Their real (haha) names escape me at this point in time, but should it matter? All of them and the attractive cast involved will most likely end up dying at the end of this.

Flight 93-This minimalist trailer for the upcoming Paul Greengrass directed movie about one of the planes involved in the 9/11 disaster really makes me want to watch it. Not because of the morbid curiosity . . . which is still there . . . but because Greengrass directed the pretty awesome Bourne Supremacy, which was great despite the continued involvement of giganto-headed Matt Damon.

Thank You For Smoking- This trailer is so subversibly evil that it warrants the swang song spot on the list. It's delicious watching the lobbyists for tobacco, guns, and liquor doing their worst to this country. It's so abhorrent that it becomes likeable. Like that time you took it up the ass and it hurt for a little bit but then you got into it? Yeah, I know what you do behind closed doors. Dirty slut *shakes head*. You sicken me.

4 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

I couldn't agree more. I checked them out not to long ago and now I can't wait for them to hit the big screen.

deestract said...

You sicken me, too. jk. No, I'm not. Yes, I am. Oh, whatever.
I want to see that smoking movie. Trailer's good for laughs.

Jaime said...

hell yeah it's genius.

and you can "steal it" if you pay me commission.

pay a brotha!

Big D said...

Those are some pretty bad ass movies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)