Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You Can Find Me Here

I always marvel at the places where my blog ends up in searches. This is the semi-regular entry that deals with that incessant marveling that borderlines on OCD. No sources today, just search entries. I'm tired, and working overtime so I need to find a way to kill time.

-revelation chp. 18 --hal lindsay
-rachel mcadams family stone premiere (most of the searches for her include the word "nipple" or the phrase "wardrobe malfunction")
-gay blogs
-star jones
-keira knightly sex
-jaime (What the?? Who's looking for me?)
-nicole richie weight loss pictures
-"sneeze feeling"
-"piss like a russian racehorse" slang
-suv vehicle decline (Yes!! Die Yuppies!)
-britney and kevin chaotic farted

I totally recommend the free Sitemeter account that makes all this possible. Highly guaranteed if you're borderline paranoid or just fascinated by the avenues that people take to get to your corner of the internet.

2 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

Ok man the obsession with your blog is starting to scare me...

...

lol!

Jaime said...

Calvin Klein's coming out with a new fragrance for blogs . . . Obsession for BAFW.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)