Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Crack is Whack

Infamous words spoken by Whitney Houston during an interview with Barbara Walters I believe. If Whitney was so not into crack, then just why the hell does she look like she's using the bathroom at her local Circle K to pleasure young black men for crack-buying money? I mean, it's nice and all that she is willing to pose for a picture with the guy after he's done emptying his sack into her crack-smoking mouth, but that don't make it right. If the proof that this woman consumes boulders of rock-cocaine is not apparent from that bleary-eyed look on her face that goes along with that disheveled hair-do of hers, then it should be evident from her choice of wardrobe. What is she wearing? A Salvation Army purchased fur coat and pink sweatpants? Oh Whitney, you need a fashion Bodyguard.

When you all are done groaning about that knee-slapper I just laid on you, remember that everything on this website is alleged. So, if anyone on Whitney Houston's "crack" *giggle* legal team catches a whiff of this . . . hey, it's just a rumor. But they must have their hands full trying to deal with her weekly Enquirer/Star magazine appearances to notice my little blog. So I'm not really worried . . . allegedly that is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be ashamed of yourself! Whitney Houston use drugs??? YEAH RIGHT!

Why are you always trying to bring the black man (woman in this case) down??

Jaime said...

why are you so pro-black anyway? oh wait, that's right . . . you have jungle fever.


how're the kids?

Big D said...

Crackidy Crack Crack.

Anonymous said...

Fo shizzle my nizzle!


BTW I am telling Ty that you said I have jungle fever :)

Jaime said...

i need that t-shirt one of the fat-asses on Celebrity Fit Camp was wearing the other day.

I Heart Black People.

Anonymous said...

Do they make one that says I heart black dick?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)