Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Search Perversion

I am always interested in what people are searching for when they make it to my blog. It's really hilarious when someone finds my blog by using search terms that I would never think of coming up with myself. Stuff like "Ninja Cheerleader Spanking Pictures". Now, I haven't seen that yet, but since I did include it in this post, I'm sure it'll appear someday soon. Anyway, here are the last few search terms that brought people here.

seattle media - Blog Search
rachel mcadams hairy nipple (and wardrobe malfunction) - Yahoo Search
television production - Blog Search
murrysville "day of the dead" - Blingo
WB UPN - Blog Search
Veronica Mars - Blog Search
"Cisco Henson" - Google
end of the spear - Technorati

Hmm . . . I should have checked this before getting the search terms. Oh well, people are still looking for Rachel McAdams' furry-nipples. And who wants to see hobo'd out Cisco Henson and his Mischa Barton blood-moustache. Oh well. Hope next time I do this there are more interesting things on the list.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)