Friday, January 20, 2006

PMS Patrol

So, I'm just browsing blogs on Blogadvance while call volume at work is pretty low, and I happen across this blog titled "Lady in Satin". I didn't really bother to read what the hell it was all about since I was just passing through, but I'd thought I'd drop a rather inoccous message simply stating "this blog would be way better if it were called 'Lady in Satan'." I was not expecting this little response in my Gmail inbox.
why would you post some bullshit like that on my blog? Are you that idle? Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

In case you didn't mean to rub me the wrong way, I don't care! Either way, whether you were playing or not, I take that as an extreme insult.

Please don't comment on my blog anymore.

Camille
Thanks for the laughs.

8 comments:

deestract said...

Well, Jaime, you tickle my funny bone and all, but you shoulda known better than to say somethin' like that to the lady in satin! I know her response merely gave you more stuff to laugh and mock, but I still give her props (do ppl. still say that?) for responding to you in that way. I think she's a pretty religious person, but I like a lot of what she has to say. Positivity, you know? You should try it sometime. Ohhhh! *cue Jaime's laughter/eyeroll now*

Big D said...

Lol. That's great! People get offended to easy. Anyone could tell you were just being a smartass and there is nothing wrong with that.

Jaime said...

i thought it was funny that she felt the need to e-mail me her complaint. it's not like i called her a cock-gobbling, cum-gargling, pompous windbag of a woman.

i totally did not call her that.

deestract said...

Hmm. Well. I'm still readin' both of your blogs 'cause they both entertain me in their own unique ways... yours makes me cringe sometimes, but in a *good* way =-)

deestract said...

I'd also like to know if you ever wrote creatively before this blog. I think you'd do well in short stories. Or maybe those comics you're into. Just a suggestion.

Jaime said...

what the huzze-fudge?

Jaime said...

that Lady in Satan character started moderating the comments on her blog and wiped out what i wrote there. nice way to silence free speech.

i don't care what people post on here. positive or negative. i let the people speak. long live the 1st amendment.

deestract said...

Actually, no, I'm not into ball-sucking lately, but even if I were, I think I'd pass on his, thank you very much. Not to mention the fact that he's happily wedded. Though I suspect you already know that...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)