Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chasing Da' Dolla'

I realize that my genius ideas for spec scripts are far ahead of their times. I'm like K-Fed, straight 2012 (I'm even further ahead of him conceptualy), but I recently joined something called "Shareasale.com", and it looks like it could start paying out some money . . . provided you tightwads started clicking and buying from the ads that will be going up on this site temporarily. I've already added the cellphone accessories mini-ad into the sidebar. Please, waste . . . ahem . . . wisely invest all your hard earned money there. And, if you want to start making the advertising whore money, please give me a referral and click on the ad below.



Come on, you know you want to make money on the internet so you can quit that cubicle 9-5 gig and just sit around the house in your underwear waiting for the money to roll in. Hmm . . . maybe that's just my personal dream.

*5 second later editorializing spectacular* POST#400.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)