Monday, January 16, 2006

Janet "Orca" Jackson

There used to be a time when I could say "No matter what, I'm still thinner than Jack Osbourne". Then, that prick had to go an drop his oxycontin addiction and get hooked on adrenaline which led to him losing weight. Pfft . . . quitter. Anyway, Janet Jackson has replaced Jack as my new pillar of sanity, because when I see her these days, I can truly say that I don't need to wear sweatshirts weaved from used circus tents. I don't know when this happened to her. Last I heard anything about the sanest Jackson of them all, she was nude sunbathing. Sure, it wasn't a pretty sight, but she did not look like a walrus getting some sun. And not too long before that, I think she was banging Justin Timberlake before he moved on to Alyssa Milano and then, ultimately, to Joker-style grinning Cameron Diaz.

So, since then, I'm just trying to figure out when she replaced breathing with consumption of Tommy's chilli-cheese burgers. I can only assume that her chubby friend pictured along with her is excited because they just came upon a new all you can eat soul food buffet complete with a chitlin bar. Whatever the case is, you can almost tell that Janet is booking in that direction, ready to barge through any crowd to silence the monster growling in her stomach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is NOT Janet Jackson. If you enlarge the picture you can see this woman clearly has a black looking nose, not true for Miss Jackson. Her's looks like a dog took a bite out of it.

Jaime said...

you don't have any proof that the woman pictured is NOT janet jackson. i do. i said so. that should be enough.

|absolute absurdities| said...

ohh come on man! You mean she just blew up like a freakin whale in a matter of months.

Jaime said...

she must have gotten a part-time gig @ Earthlink. you know, all those pot-lucks make people fat real quick-like.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)