Friday, January 13, 2006

Listed on Craig

There's been a sudden influx of unexpected traffic coming in lately from somewhere that I really thought would be the last place anyone would link me from . . . Craigslist.org. Seems someone sent a link to someone who felt compelled to put the hooka down for a minute, press pause on the Sublime CD and post about my own little shitberg on the internet. I'd like to personally thank the San Diegans who are clamoring for a piece of the BAFW and I guarantee that being here is more entertaining than being stuck on I-8 during rush hour. Shoutouts to all my peeps in El Cajon, Lemon Grove, Rancho Penasquitos, Clairemont, Mira Mesa, PB, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, Point Loma and anything else I might have missed.

The proof is in the pudding.

5 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

your blog empire is expanding...alllright! Just don't forget the little people who gave your blog the substance it needed to make it this far. Way to go yo!

Jaime said...

are you coming over tonight to watch BSG?

geek-out 06 begins. be sure to be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

honey the cable is out...i dont think sal can come over to watch the NERD show. Maybe he'll invite you to his pad instead.

-da wife

Anonymous said...

nm the cable is back on

-da wife

deestract said...

hi, ho!
hi, ho...it's off to OT I go.
You didn't let me finish!
Anywho, this is pretty cool.
I think I will live vicariously through your blog fame. =-)
(I feel like I'm dreaming as I write this. Too much OT and caffeine...So I hope I'm not, 'cause that would be a really sucky dream.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)