Sunday, January 22, 2006

Uwe Rapes More Franchises

I don't know why Dr.(?) Uwe Boll hates everyone who likes videogames. His movies are terrible, his casting is abhorrent, and his lack of style is preposterous. Yet, he keeps getting his hands on franchises he really should not be messing around with and the decides to rip-off way better directors while he's doing it. Just take a look at this rough-cut of the Dungeon Siege movie he's making that looks an awful lot like one of the LotR movies. Click me.

I saw a teaser for an interview that Game Head is going to be doing with Dr. Boll on the next episode this coming Saturday on the Spike TV channel. I have to watch it. It's utterly imperative. In the tease, Uwe keeps going on and on about how people hate his movies and then, inexplicably, goes off on how people didn't hate Electra and Catwoman . . . which . . . from what I heard, were pretty much hated by everyone who watched them. Just what parallel universe is this man inhabiting.

Let's just recap the movies that Uwe Boll has made. House of the Dead. Alone in the Dark. Bloodrayne. I think this time I'm going to go to the theater to watch the next movie he's making. It'd be a perfect place to take a nap.

4 comments:

Big D said...

it's got some bad ass actors in it though!

Jaime said...

i hope this does not kill Jason Statham's career. kung-fu in medieval times? *groan*

Anonymous said...

Honey, I don't think it can get much worse than House of the Dead. Never again will I let you talk me into watching a movie on the SciFi channel. By the way, I'd like those two hours of my life back.

-da wifey

Jaime said...

we're totally watching Bloodrayne on video hon. just like i told the Sal . . . you have to watch crappy movies sometimes to appreciate the good ones.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)