Monday, January 16, 2006

Like Mother Like Daughter

If you all were collectively wondering just why Paris Hilton is such a mega-slut, then you don't have to look very far to find out the reason. She's just a chip of the ol' slutty block. Just check out the pictures of Kathy Hilton below. Yes, Paris gets her money from her father and her loose-uncrossable legs from her mother. She must have known that the shirt she was wearing was see through . . . I mean, come on lady, it's made out of fishnets.
She even has the decency (lack thereof) to get caught flashing her mammaries with her daughter Nicky in the background. They must have been attending one of those Mother-Daughter lesbian-sex orgy parties I hear are all the rage with the rich elite. Ok, maybe I made that up, but the way this woman dresses and the way her daughters act . . . it's not that far a stretch of the imagination.
I'm just wondering though, where is Paris. Shouldn't she be in the pictures as well, wearing ass-less chaps and crotchless panties while beer-bonging a bucket full of fresh bukkake juice? Maybe she was too busy with her "career" to attend this little soire. What career was that? Yeah, I'm trying to figure that one out myself as well.

3 comments:

Big D said...

Sweet Mother and Daughter. I wonder if the older hilton has had in remodeling. I'd check into both, but I'm like that.

|absolute absurdities| said...

L O L!

Bukkake all over her and freakin mom...YEAH! We could just all stand around and jizz all over them...YEAH!

...ok, umm what just happened?

Jaime said...

i don't want my exposed penis anywhere near a Hilton. not even a hotel.

i bet every single square inch of the bedspreads in those hotels glows when exposed to a flourescent light.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)