Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Steamer

I feel like I should vent about this particularly soul-crushing work day, but the more I think about it, the more I want to just kill people. Not hurt them, but seriously mutilate them. I want to put a blowtorch to the face of every single one of the clients that incessantly call in and are rude and think that dropping a "fuck" or "shit" will snap me into attention and provide them with the technical support they feel they deserve. Shit the fuck up you bastards!

It doesn't help that there are a lot of people out taking sick days. Whatever, the burden has to fall on someone. The few of us that are here today have taken a bullet for the team. We've jumped on the ugly granade that is having a queue full of calls that just does not let up for one moment.

And to the customer that asked for my full name and then my supervisor's name and told me he would have a conversation about my "snippy" attitude. Eat shit and die. I hope you stumble across this and it gives you a heart-attack, you douche-bag. It's not my fault that you are an idiot and don't have the updated program on your computer. I did not upgrade your account to the 2006 version, and when I tell you that you have to remove the 2005 and replace with the 2006, you should do it. The old one is not going to work anymore. Just like how your brain doesn't work anymore because of that advanced case of syphillis I'm sure you contracted from spending too much time in gay bath-houses in the 80's.

Turd. Ass. Fuck.

Shit I'm pissed. And I have to take a piss. In a perfect world, that client would have his mouth working as a urinal in our bathroom and I would be able to piss my frustrations away right into his mouth. But it's not, so I'm guessing the porcelain hunk of junk we have will not do the trick. Oh well. So's life.

2 comments:

deestract said...

Daaaamn. I feel you on this one, homey. Though I don't have to deal with any live jerkwads, I do have the fruits of their rotten cinematic efforts to transcribe.
Both jiz-obs equally steamy and by steamy I mean sucky.

Jaime said...

usually, for my stats, take about 450 calls a week. that's a good average. as of yesterday, i've taken 432, which means that with today's 100 or so calls, it's going to shatter my previous record of 499 for the week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)