Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Upskirt City - Fergie (AKA - Horror Fans Edition)


So, that happened this past weekend during a Super Bowl performance of hers. Fergie shows off her upskirt with pride. Which makes me wonder . . . why would anyone want to see that? I bet you she can run around Los Angeles, skirt over her head and a sign that says "Free Entry - Just Ask" and not one man not-named "Josh Duhamel" would want to park their salami in that death trap.

Wait . . . oh God, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. That's one of the many dangers of posting up pictures of Fergie. I think the camel-toe that is visible pushed me over the edge. I'm going to go scrub my eyes out with bleach now. See you (or not) later.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)