Friday, February 16, 2007

Will I Miss This?

Me: Thank you for calling Panda Software, may I have your client number?
Caller: Where would I find that?
Me: You can find that in the e-mail that you received from Customer Service. It came along with your user name and password information.
Caller: Let me see if I can find that.
(a couple of minutes pass by in complete silence)
Me: Ma'am, maybe I can use the e-mail address you issued to us during registration to find your account.
Caller: Oh, OK. Where would I find that?
Me: Where would you find your e-mail address? You should know that ma'am.
Caller: Oh, my e-mail address. It's . . . .

This happens more often than I am willing to admit. Some people should just be Amish.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)