Monday, February 12, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Girl Talk

I don't write very well about music. I think I'm lacking in the adjectives that I use to describe it. So, you know what . . . I'm just going to throw out the links for your downloadable-pleasure. The first one is titled "Bounce That" and it mixes some of my favorite bands of the 90's (The Breeders & Elastica) with Ludachris and Ciera and it's a combination that I did not think would be pleasurable. I was wrong. The 2nd download is a cover of a Grizzly Bear song which mixes in some rapping and actually improves on the mellow tones the original version has. It gets the ass to jiggle and wiggle, which is always fun. Snag these and come back next week, where hopefully I can keep the typing to a minimum and keep the linkage to a maximum.

Bounce That - Girl Talk
Knife - Grizzly Bear (Girl Talk Remix)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)