Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Girl Fight Fridays - Gel Carnival


This video is freaking awesome. It's got, Brazilian girls in bikinis, a couple of upskirts, wrestling in what would appear to be some sort of water-based lube (think Astroglide), and at one point . . . a chick in a sexy Catholic schoolgirl uniform. It was pretty skimpy though, but remember, this clip comes from Brazilian television. So, it doesn't surprise me. While this is not a fight in your typical sense, and more like a fun-time, I can understand why it's not what you were looking for. But you can't blame me for posting this up today. I mean . . . have you looked at the video? I dare you to find a more boner-inducing fight clip than this one. I have to thank Mark Rogers, Super Guy for posting this up on his blogspot first. Without that, I would have never found this video.

EDIT: The problem with writing posts in advance is that sometimes one forgets to post it up. This was supposed to go up on 1/31/07 . . . but it's showing up 2 weeks late because of an oversight on my part.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)