Wednesday, February 28, 2007

HDH - Jennifer Love Hewitt


I really did not think it would come to this one day. Jennifer Love Hewitt really hasn't been on my radar for quite some time, and her recent "inspired by another successful television drama" television series does not really appeal to me. But then, she showed up at The Oscars looking like this, and all of the sudden, I'm thinking I want to see more of Jennifer Love Hewitt . . . well, specifically . . . her boobs. I mean, look at those things. That's either great genes (with the aid of the latest push-up bra technology) or great plastic surgery. Whatever it is, I'm seeing Jennifer Love Hewitt in a new light. A humpable light that is.

Where's Tyra Banks when you need a real-breast exam?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Whoa!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer's boobs have come a long way. I remember in Garfield they looked small. Whatever she did, it worked and they look awesome

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)