Monday, February 26, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Peter Bjorn & John


I just recently came across "Peter Bjorn & John" while traversing the interwebs for new music to listen to. I don't know much about them, but what I know I am really digging. This "Young Folks" track is infectuously good. I can't help but scan through my iPod shuffle to find it whenever I'm out and about. If you have a Shuffle, then you can imagine how hard this can be. But it's worth it. So, today, you're not only getting that track, but another one from a live show they did. If you think stuff is lost in translation from produced to live music, this would not be the case with this band. Check out the downloads. You won't be disappointed.

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn & John
Paris 2004 (Live) - Peter Bjorn & John

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)