Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where's the HDH?

I know. It's Thursday, not Hump-Day officially, and there was no posting for "Hump Day Hotties" yesterday. Well, I can give you excuses, like I was out sick yesterday, and I don't usually post from home because my computer is on the proverbial fritz (screen issues . . . the actual thing is working fine, but can't see very clearly what's on the screen) and that today, while I'm trying to rectify the oversight, my Photobucket is inaccessible.

But, rest assured, I will post something up today with a hottie for you to dream of humping. I've found some great pictures of a certain chick that can be pretty hump-worthy . . . sometimes.

EDIT: Yeah, I used a time-machine to travel back in time to yesterday, and posted this up then. Don't tell anyone though . . . our little secret.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)