Friday, February 16, 2007

Grindhouse Official Final Trailer


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. "Grindhouse" is one of maybe two or three movies I'm actually excited about this year. This, along with "Hot Fuzz" and "Spider-Man 3" (to a slightly lesser extent) are what I know for a fact that I will actually pay box office money for. And why wouldn't anyone want to watch this movie. It's got a sweet fake trailer starring Danny Trejo. That alone is worth the ten bucks. That mofo is hardcore.


But it's not just my love for trailers that is going to be putting my ass on the seat there. You see, "Grindhouse" is two movies packed into one. Over 2 1/2 hours of exploitation-style cinematic wonders. Robert Rodriguez's half of the bill, titled "Planet Terror", deals with zombies and Rose McGowan as an amputee with a brand new prosthetic leg . . . that shoots bullets and grenades.


And then, there's the Quentin Tarantino half of the movie, which stars Kurt Russell as a stunt man with a "Death Proof" car . . . if you're in the driver's seat that is. Chances are, he doesn't really let anyone else drive that car. Check out the trailer in Quicktime and Windows Media formats over at this Yahoo Movies page and mark your calendars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zombies sounds hot, but I'm betting on Death Proof after seeing the trailers. Kurt Russel, 80's style!

Jaime said...

Death Proof has more sexy ladies in it. Can you say "Rosario Dawson" . . . rawr.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)