Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sexy Gollum? No, that's Ashley Olsen

So, I don't know what makes someone pose for the camera looking like this (to the right), but it's probably the water in Mexico. This must be some weird variation of Montezuma's revenge. She was probably chewing on some ice (because you know how much the Olsen twins love calories) and has been diarreahing it up for 5 days straight . . . which, by the way, is a great way to lose weight . . . and now can't help but walk around like this. Her butthole must be on fire. Which is why, in the picture below, she's trying to get a sea-breeze to cool it off. That's really the only reasonable explanation I can come up with. And since I have a PhD in Knowing it All, I think you should go with what I'm telling you. I can't be wrong, specially if the reader is a woman.


Head on out to The Superficial, who's got a ton of pictures of this. More so than I am willing to swipe from them and post here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)