Friday, February 02, 2007

Spot On - Fergie Is E.T.


I saw this earlier today and I totally had to post it. Thanks WWTD.COM. Sadly, this is not the only Fergie-related piece of news today. She is also saying this . . . .
"I've heard that I've been engaged probably about seven times, and pregnant, but I've never been either. Sorry to disappoint."
Who is she disappointing? Herself? Fans of circus freaks? Evolution? If this is what she looks like I don't think it's possible to imagine what disgusting freak-baby would pop out of her uterus. She probably would actually lay an egg or alien-like coccoon of some sort. I'm still contesting Fergie's claim to humanity. Something that ugly can't possibly be a Homo Sapien.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)