Thursday, February 08, 2007

News Break!

Anna Nicole Smith is dead at 39. I couldn't believe it at first and was about to call shanannigans on the whole deal when I found a legitimate news story on FOX News about it. Well, actually, my colleague Mike V. had it five minutes before me. He just got stuck on a call with an elderly client and couldn't get to my cubicle before I had found it. But, hey, thanks buddy. You always bring me the best tips on recent deaths . . . wait, is "thanks" really the word I'm looking for? It is a bit on the morbid side. Either way, he's a class act. If he had a page, I would link you . . . but he's a scrub when it comes to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Jaime,

I Karina told Mike V. Just a heads up. Tell him I told you. HA-HA

Jaime said...

I guess you are his "Deep Throat" source.

I see how it works.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)