Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Zombie Dream Interpretation

I keep having weird ass dreams. Like last night, I had a dream that I went to my old high school on the last day of school to clean out my locker. I ran into some people, that invited me to some premier or something or other, and before I was able to get things done . . . zombie outbreak.

These damn zombies start killing everyone, and they're not like regular zombies that die if you crush their brains or shoot them in the head. No, these zombies will fall, and then sometime later, get back up . . . again and again and again. In my dream, you really can't kill something that's already dead.

Even my dog ends up zombified, but, he doesn't try to take a bite out of me. He's a domesticated zombie dog. I don't know what happened to everyone else in my dream, but I end up in a room with a computer that still has internet connection and periodically I do runs for supplies. Sometimes I interact with the zombies, who are now actually talking to me, and telling me that if I don't mess with them . . . they won't mess with me.

I don't listen to them though, and I end up hacking up a couple of the zombies with a small hand axe, and they start chasing me around some city that I'm not very familiar with. All I remember is there were lots of fences.

And then I wake up. So, what does it all mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.dreammoods.com

Jaime said...

the worst part of that UrbanDead game is the time you have to wait to gain enough action points to do anything meaningful with your guy.

i hate waiting!

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about Brad Pitt last night. He and I were sueing an ice cream parlor...for some reason. Does this mean I'm going to hook-up with Brad? I don't think so. All I know is that it made me very hungry.


from,
bla

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)