Friday, February 03, 2006

The Fix is Back (411-Edition)

If you were anything like me, then you were freaking out this afternoon when BAFW was down because of some Blogger downage. Yeah, no need to tie that noose around your neck. We're (by we're, I mean me and the voices in my head) back, with more putdowns, making fun of's, and whatever it is we fill this blog with. Oh, and this is post #411, so I figure I should drop some info on you.

This blog has been in existance for close to 9 months, which means, I could have had a baby in the time that I have been writing here. Not out of my make belief vagina mind you, but out of my wife's real one. There has been over 25,000 visits to this blog, and only 15,000 of those were me checking to see if someone had posted something about what I write. Yeah, I'm self-concious like that. Want to fight about it?

I think I have made a total of 60 bucks (American . . . none of that Canadian "funny money") which I have invested in . . . well . . . actually, given back to Visa & Mastercard. Those bastards know where I live. They're threatening to break my fingers if you people don't start clicking on my ads and buying shit via my links. Seriously. If you enjoy this blog, patronize my advertisers. And not in that patronizing sort of way. Don't be assholes.

Oh, and "Clever Tees"'s reign of terror officially ends as of this post. It will be replaced by another featured merchant of the week starting monday. Enjoy the advertising free top post while it lasts, bitches.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)