Friday, February 03, 2006

Clever Tees

I used to have a pretty well stocked stable of "conversation starter" tees back in the day. Most were vintage'y shirts, with funny prints, clever plays on words, and the such. My wardrobe has fallen into disrepair ever since I got married, since now, I am no longer the focus of all of my expenses. I have other things to worry about than having a cool t-shirt. But, for those out there who aren't, and are looking for something that will make them look cool I suggest you check out these sites.

They're both pretty cool sites to find anything you're looking for in the manner of t-shirts that most people won't have or can't get at their Old Navy store. Pfft . . . Old Navy. I hate that place. Anyway, check them out, buy a lot, and wear your t-shirts proudly. Unless it's winter time, like now, then PalmerCash can hook you up with some nice jackets. Happy shopping.

Oh, and this will be at the top of the posts until Friday. Why? Because I said so. Click on the picture links, whip out the credit/debit cards . . . and make me rich, biatch!

3 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

I love shirts like these. I should definately have one for everday of the month or year.

Jaime said...

i definately think you should buy some the Sal. and you should totally click on the links provided before you buy some. or else . . .

Jaime said...

do you want that on a wife-beater style shirt?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)