Saturday, February 25, 2006

Words that Piss off my Wife

There are certain words out there in the english vocabulary, mostly slang, that really upset my wife. Whenever I say them, I get slapped. I get slapped a lot since I just don't learn not to say these things. But, thanks to the 1st amendment, I can continue saying these things because truthfully . . . I think it's funny when I get slapped. Don't psychoanalize my shit.

Poonani(er, nani) and any other variations.
Cootchie
Cunt
Twat
Vagina (yeah, I know)

All these things are female anatomy related. I don't know why using these words instead of her preferred feline'y term sets her off. Oh well. This is not a complete list of course. I'm typing this out with very little time on my side. When I think of more, or discover more via slap, I'll continue to post them on the blog. I know, you're waiting with bated breath. Silly trapperkeepers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://tinastrangeworld.blogspot.com/2006/02/is-pussy-naughty-word.html

Check this out!

I know lots more naughty pussy words for ya....

Jaime said...

I just said "Cootchie McCoocherston" and my wife smacked me in the right nut.

right on the ball. she claims it was "accidental" . . . but I know better.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)