Monday, February 20, 2006

Mischa Barton - Period-less

I guess when this chick's not on her monthly rag and she isn't stained with period blood . . . she can be ok looking. Specially when she's wearing a see-through dress with no bra on. Good for her I say. Way to embrace the feminist cause. Now we can all take her seriously. Because, nothing says serious actress like a see-through dress. But still, this is not enough to make me want to watch The OC on Fox. Mainly because I have a brain that is capable of cogniscent reasoning, but also because despite the fact that she's not ugly like Kirsten Dunst, she is just not appealing to me. That, and I hear she's 10 feet tall, and I have a strict "no giant woman" policy. Why do you think my wife is 5'5"-ish. So, for all the other people in the world, click on the picture. It'll make it bigger. Just make sure you don't splooge on your keyboard . . . too much.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

why does it not surprise me that you would be quoting Duece Bigelow: Male Gigolo dialouge.


you are a renaissance man Big D.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)