Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Marriage Contract . . . Good Idea?

This has been making the rounds around the office today. This guy and his marriage contract that supposedly held his wife "hostage" for some time. Now, she willingly signed this document before marrying this guy. There are 5 or so pages, full of outrageous demands. I don't want to detract from the experience that is reading over this contract, so I'll just give you the link from The Smoking Gun. Enjoy. Specially the ladies (I'm looking at you honey).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insane!!!

Jaime said...

da wife and I went over this contract on the phone. she seemed to be all for it.


hooray for dreams!

Big D said...

Sounds like a valid contract to me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)