Thursday, February 02, 2006

Search Terms - Digest Edition

Lot of traffic going through my Sitemeter lately. Mostly from TS25 which is great, but it's not great fodder for search term blog posts. I'll go through the few but memorable ones listed this week in there.

jaime - Search MSN (Bill Gates knows where my blog lives . . . scary).
rachel mcadams wardrobe malfunction - Yahoo Search (this blog has become the clearing house for these types of searches. If you don't believe me, just check the following).
Rachel McAdams hairy nipple - Yahoo Search (See, I told you).
rachel mcadams nipple slip - Yahoo Search (*shrugs*).

And, a special search entry for the week. One of the most popular pictures that people look for. And it does not surprise me. It's a classy one. Here it is, in all it's centered glory.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)