Friday, February 10, 2006

Adver-Tyrant of the Week


Welcome to another week, and another attempt to drum up some cash from my readers . . . all three of you's. This week's featured advertiser will hook you up with any cellphone accesories that you might need. Lighted batteries, check. Hello Kittie cellphone covers, check(?), lighter-power adaptors . . . you get the picture. Anthing you might need to trick out/pimp out your cellie, just click on the link on this post, or the one in the sidebar. Cellular Factory has some good prices available as well, and I get kicked back a percentage of the sales. If I don't get a nice amount of money from these people, then this guy'll go hungry.
You don't want to make him go hungry do you? I mean, just look at him. He'll be sad forever if you don't click on the banner in this post. If you don't do it for me, then do it for the dog (canine sympathy generator program ending).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the profits go to get him an eye lift? He needs one as much as I need a breast lift!

Maybe we can get a package deal

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to hop on the advertising bandwagon.

Sorry I don't have a cell phone though, so I'll sit this week out. I do like the shirts though...

I'm going to blow Mark Rogers Super Guy up with ads. Thank you for doing it first and giving me the strength. Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Jaime said...

i'd be an officer and a gentleman, but i haven't had any friends hang themselves in cheap motel closets . . . yet.

and Louis Gossett Jr. has never made me do a single pushup.

Anonymous said...

I heard he only did one pushup and they played it a thousand times.

|absolute absurdities| said...

Well you look at that...just makes ya wanna click the ads now doesnt it!

...click click click click...lol

Jaime said...

don't play with the Squishter's feelings the Sal . . . you bastard.

he would totally hump your leg if you bought a cellphone cover from cellular factory.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)