Friday, February 03, 2006

Moby Dick: Finally Caught

It seems everyone should be congratulating Captain Ahab for finally getting that damn white whale onto a deck of a ship. Not the largest of ships, as a yacht doesn't usually make for a good whaling vessel, but he did it. Congratulations.

What? That's not the white whale? That's Mariah Carey? No friggin way? And here I thought that Ahab had slipped on some bikini-shaped nets to ridicule the captured beast. I wonder why Mariah has let herself go like this. Maybe she's pregnant? Or maybe she's having a love affair with donuts? Not the ones with the holes though, I'm sure she likes the eclair'y looking ones. Cream filled, if you catch my drift *wink*.

4 comments:

deestract said...

Are you serious?! I usually find your hyperbolic similes funny 'cause at least they come close, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot see this woman as being a whale. I mean, she's thick, full-figured, etc, but she's NOT FAT. She looks good! Am I alone in thinking this?!?!

Jaime said...

she seriously needs to start considering potato sacks as replacements for bikinis.

and yeah, i think you might be the only Mariah booster right now.

deestract said...

Oh, come now! Can I get a witness?? No matter. I'm sticking to my boosting.

Jaime said...

chubby chaser

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)