Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Strange Request

Sometimes, here at work, we get some funny e-mail coming in requesting tech support. Like the e-mail below, whose typo is specially funny, because the tech who handled the e-mail could not possibly fulfill her request. She just doesn't have the appropiate equipment. Look for the bolded word, then laugh.
I love XXXXX and when you sent out a free one to use.....I downloaded it.
I have since had to reformat, I can't seem to get the one you sent to me back.

How do I get it back and is there a dick you can send me? I have a 98 and have to reformat a lot.

The newer XXXXX's are to big for my 98 so I can't download them.
I'm on a fixed income and at this time. I can't get an XP and this is what I would have to have to download the newest XXXXX.

The one you sent to me....was for live with upgrade's. I sure do want it back. PLEASE.

I'm using a free one now and I really don't trust it like I did my XXXXX.

Thank You! XxxxxX
X's are replacing product name & the customer.

1 comment:

deestract said...

hehehehehehe. What a way to stary my day! And far better than the progress report I sent yesterday with the phrase "end of my *shit*" instead of shift. But I caught it (alas) before it went out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)