Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Best. Magazine. Cover. Ever.

The new Vanity Fair magazine hitting the stands soon will be sporting this cover, that will, in turn, make men sport something hard in their pants. Yup, that's Keira Knightly AND Scarlett Johanssen naked . . . at the same time. OK, I know that everything is supposed to be tastefully done and that the adult parts are strategically covered (like the Kate Beckinsale sex scene in Underworld: Evolution), but this picture is just one imaginative brainstorm away from having those two rolling around on the floor, making out with each other. And who is the luckiest man in the world pictured with the two? Whoever he is, I really hope he's not gay. I mean, what a waste. Like Isaac Mizrahi fondling Scarlett's boobies last month. What's the point really. Anyway, I'm off to daydream for a bit.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I found a larger image it's up on my sie.

Jaime said...

yeah, i saw your geek version. nice.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)