Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fierce! Armpit

Just how do you become a top model? Well, everthing you do must be "fierce!". Every aspect of your being has to be "fierce!". Even when you go out in public and decide to be disgusting, it has to be "fierce!". Just look at that armpit. It looks like she's got a camel toe in a headlock. Watching the close up insert gives me the heebie jeebies after a while. It's like Watto's chin from Phantom Menace. I expect that since it is a photograph, it was not able to catch the swarm of flies I'm currently envisioning circling that mishapen mass of stubbled epidermis.

I have no particular attraction to Tyra Banks to tell you the truth. Sure, she was alright 10 years ago, but these days, she's just taken a dive south appearance wise, and that ego of hers is also out of hand. I guess this is one of those lessons she needs to impart on her model acolytes. Be yourself girls. Have a patch of hair in the pit of your arms that rivals the two bearded dudes from ZZ Top . . . combined.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your picking on ANOTHER black woman? First Whitney, then Janet, Mariah and now Tyra.

Is it EVER going to end?

Jaime said...

next up . . . . Oprah.

Falter Ego said...

ohhh...I think I am going to be sick...

Seriously...I think that's a tumor. She should have that shit checked out.

Jaime said...

i like her retarded expression as well. she calls that "retarded fierce"

deestract said...

LOL re: "fierce!"
LMAO re: "retarded fierce!"

Unknown said...

bleerggh

Anonymous said...

Oprah's black?

I think someone forgot to send her that memo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)