Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You Owe Me 10 Bucks

I just saved you a trip to the movies. Yes, I really just did, just wait for it though. By now you might have heard about the Basic Instinct sequel coming out this year. Hollywood has resorted to remakes or continuations of movies that really necessitated no sequel. Much like this one. I was even wondering if they would replace Sharon Stone with someone younger, maybe hotter. Or just CGI all the wrinkles out. But, the clip you're about to check out makes me wonder what deal with the devil she cut, because she does not look like the 85 year old I had pictured her looking like. So, what can you expect . . . boobs, guns, car crashes, sex in public places, menage a trois, some auto-erotic asphixiation, hair pulling, some blood (from the neck, not the coochie . . . yuck), cameltoe, and Stone picking up an ice pick again. The movie is titled "Basic Instinct II: Risk Addiction". Click on that to check out the Quicktime promo. You can forward the money I saved you to my paypal if you want. Heck, I'll charge you matinee price. 5 bucks to jponce25@gmail.com.

Of course, I could never enforce that demand, but a man can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)