Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lost Fashion Sensibilities

Now, I know everyone thinks that Evangeline Lilly, otherwise known as Kate from Lost, is hot. I personally agree with you all. But then I took a look at this picture and now I think she's crazy as well. Either that, or it's a new fashion trend in Hawaii to wear children's bathing suits when you're out and about. I keep looking at this picture (both hands on keyboard) and wondering when the little dog's going to show up to pull down her bikini bottom a little bit to reveal her tan lines. Hmm . . . actually, if that happened, there'd be only one hand on the keyboard right now.

Congratulations to Dominic Monaghan, who is engaged to marry Evangeline. You've got a heck of a girl there. Emphasis on girl. Maybe all the nights he's had her dress up as a Catholic schoolgirl has had a permanent impact on her. Or maybe that's just my personal fantasies running amok again. But do you blame me? Who wouldn't want to see her in one of those?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)