Thursday, October 06, 2005

Search-O-Rama

It's always interesting to me just how people end up on my blog. I like to use Sitemeter to track these visits, since they have a "by referral" page that will let me know just how someone ended up with having to read one of my posts. So, I'm just going to go by a few of the most recent searches that landed someone here.

Using MSN search, someone keyed in "Eva Long". Just who this might be is unknown to me, but it led them to my Eva Long-toe-Ria post, where disappointment ensued. Unless they are a fan of camel toes. In that case, he/she was a happy camper.

Another MSN search, this time the key words entered were "the Nicole Ritchie Diet". Why anyone would want to lose weight the Ritchie way, is beyond me. It just seems retarded. Not like it's an ancient beaner in disguise secret. The girl does blow. Anyway, it led whoever wanted to know about that to my Return of the Living Dead Ritchie post, where they got to see the results of the all-cocaine diet.

MSN seems to be treating me well lately, because the next search is also coming from them. This time, "how old Andy Milanokis" was entered, and even despite the obvious grammatical mistake, it led them to my post where I ask that same question and provide an answer. If you want to know, you'll have to click. I don't give out freebies. What does this look like? A friggin charity?

More MSN goodness, this time in the form of "Anne Hathaway Nude". Now, this is a search that has popped up with Google, Blogsearch, and other search engines, so this will be the only instance where I mention this. I have seen the actual video. I don't know why it's generating so many searches. I guess if you're a fan of Bijou Phillips, and you want to see her get it on with some mexican vatos, then go right ahead and look for the download. It's an ok 4-5 minutes.

Continuing with the MSN domination, the most baffling search of the day happens to be "ways to catch herpes". What?? Do they not know that sex is the way to get herpes? Come on kids, take damn sex ed class already. Don't rely on my blog to teach you all the intricacies of STD's. This search actually took them to a previous search-related post where that same phrase had popped up previously. Deja Vu?

Another MSN search (and I feel like I should be getting a kick back from Gates right around now) was "Alba ass". Now, I don't blame them for looking for it online, but they're not going to actually find her ass. That chick just won't do nudity . . . yet. What they did get to check out was the post of her picking her ass-wedgie. That was a memorable post. Always love seeing chicks picking their butts. It's so classy.

I'll let you go on that high note.

2 comments:

Big D said...

You're wrong Alba has done nudity.
The Sleeping Dictionary (2003)
Yes it is nice!

Jaime said...

what the holy hell? she has?

and what? i thought blogger was down when i posted this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)