Thursday, October 06, 2005

Oops, They Did it on Tape

Well, it was bound to happen. A Britney Spears sex tape might be surfacing soon with a pre-preggo Spears getting it on with her hip-hop-hillbilly husband, (for the alliteration fans) Kevin Federline. It seems a disgruntled (ex)member of their entourage copied the alleged sex-tape and is threatening to release it. If it does, can someone do me the favor of getting me a copy of it. I missed out on "One Night in Paris" so I don't want to miss out on "One Night in Macon, Georgia", which is what I think they should title little home movie. I don't think it will be "sexy" at all, but I'm sure it will feature Slim Jims (and that's not an euphamism for penis) being inserted into anuses while Britney's vagina puffs smoke from her Virginia Slim 125 menthol cigarettes. She likes her vag to be minty fresh but well nicotine'd at the same time.

But, what most people might be anxiously awaiting is a pregnant sex tape with Britney and Kevin. That could be marketed as a comedy . . . or a Dutch sex-with-animals feature as Britney got big as a cow while being pregnant. Or even better, a Dutch sex-with-animals Comedy. Oh man, I would laugh my ass off.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)