Sunday, October 02, 2005

Suck My BlogExplosion

That's it. I'm done with them. Blogexplosion has ticked me off for the last time. My account has been deactivated because of "starting problems"? They also mention pop-ups . . . which I'm guessing the shoutbox there is generating. It's the only thing I can think of since I removed all pop-up/under specific code from the template, yet once in a while, a random one will show up. It's not like it happens every time. That is a minor gripe. But "starting problems"?? What? I mouth off a little in their forums and zap! I'm out?

Way to silence the winds of dissent BlogExplosion. I loved your service for about a month and a half and then it went down the crapper. It's total shit. I'm not going to miss the 10-15 hits per day that I got from you. Insignificant. Keep working on that script though . . . maybe one day you'll get it fucking right. In the meantime, there are plenty of other traffic generators I can use that can yield many more hits than you uppity bitches.

So long, and I hope you all shrivel up and die. No, I'm not bitter. There is no anger in this post. It's all meticulously calculated wish for your one collective brain to be eroded by syphillis and your remains be picked apart by vultures. Seriously, I wish you the best. And by the best I mean the worst. I like to use reverse psychology from time to time.

3 comments:

Phred said...

Who cares ? I`m having fun anyway...
It`s just that we don`t ....fit into their little mold..
If you don`t conform they eliminate you.
Not a new concept really. Alot of past rulers have used it. Stalin, Hitler, Sadam.

Anonymous said...

I moved to Blog Advance about two weeks ago.I still have an account with Blog Explosion but I don't use them anymore because I wasn't getting hits with them unless 3 or 4 a day count.

I joined their forums too and everyone seems really nice and they don't care how many traffic sites your with and they don't act like dictators.

Does it matter that I don't use blogger?Can I still post?

Jaime said...

BE has you so scared shitless that you can't even sign your name on a complaint post in a blog not on their service again. yeah, they may seem nice, but they are mad with power.

it's kinda sad actually. they're like betamax. they will become obsolete soon enough.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)