Friday, October 21, 2005

Lost Numbers

4 8 15 16 23 42

Has anyone tried to play the Lost numbers for the Lotto yet? These numbers are are all over that show. Flight 815. 40-something survivors from the mid-section of the plane that I'm sure have been whittled down to 42 by now (or by the next episode when some dead guy's sister gets to meet him in "killed off" land . . yeah, subtle). If you watched the last couple of episodes where Jin, Mike, and Sawyer find the survivors from the tail section, they say that there were 23 survivors . . . most dead by the time they ran into the three from the mid-section after they washed up on shore. 4 people set out on the raft that was blown up by "the others". And now that Locke, Hurley, Sayeed, Kate and Jack are making regular visits to the Dharma bunker they found Desmond (who had been on the island for three years prior after running aground during his world circumventing race) they have to punch that exact code every 108 minutes . . . or else the world goes kablooey. Or so Desmond said before he ran off into the jungle. The numbers coincidentally add up to 108.

I don't consider myself a "Lostie", but I'm hooked on this show. I just hope they start providing some answers to all the questions that arise every episode. I need some pay-off JJ Abrahms/Damon Lindeloff.

2 comments:

mojotek said...

I should have added them up myself, just to see. I hate to admit it, but I'm hooked too.

Thank GOD reality television is getting less and less popular.

Jaime said...

speaking of reality television . . . Breaking Bonaduce is brilliant . . . and i hate reality tv.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)